You are currently viewing the old DKCraft forums.
Please visit www.dkcraft.net for our current forums!
Live Map!

Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:25 pm by xDeeKay

The server now has a live map! The map displays the map, chat, and player movement.
To view the live map simply click 'Live Map' on the navigation bar!
Hope you enjoy.

DKCraft SMP

Come play!
IP: mc.dkcraft.net

Mumble

Come chat!
IP: mumble.dkcraft.net
PORT: 65473

Latest topics

» Live Map!
Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:15 pm by Guest

» Forum Change - Updated
Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:03 am by xDeeKay

» Forum Change - IMPORTANT UPDATE
Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:58 am by xDeeKay

» Why Can't i Connect?
Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:04 pm by crichton

» SPLEEF
Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:54 am by TTLego

» HAPPY BIRDAY CRICHTON
Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:06 am by crichton

» please help. REWARD INCLUDED
Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:42 am by HAYZY8

» I Bid You A Due
Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:44 pm by crichton

» You will never see me do this again ?
Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:47 pm by impishmonkey

The 1.2.5 update/ March top voters Vote/border

The 1.2.5 update/ March top voters Vote/border

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:01 am

Hey guys,

as you might all know that Jeb updated again. This time it was mainly bug fixes meaning it is OK to update as soon as you can, there are no protocol changes, so the server will not need an update. So if you guys want feel free to update as soon as you want.

Sorry for the delay in the announcement to the top voters of March, we have bene busy doing updates and changes. Top voter will receive $15 with of donations, second with $10 and third with $5. The choices are found here. So once you clicked the link and decided just private message Deekay and he'll sort it out. The votes this month are still going this month and the prizes are still up for grabs so vote everyday.

Now onto the bit you all want to know, the winners. Now last month we had almost 500 votes which was really good and we only expect it to improve, with us going public and just growing in genial.
    The top voters are as followed.

1. explosm69-52
    2. lissy421-38
    3. leatherneckjr-27

4. st81-24
    5. HAYZY8-18
    6. MissTheSofie-14
    7. hubahighway-12
    8. impishmonkey-11
    9. rkipp-11
    10. ttlego-10

So well done to explosm69, lissy421 and leatherneck who have won donation rewards. A simple message to DK to get what your wanting..

Another change which has happened is there is now a world border. It is around the -3000 to +3000 meaning its 6000 wide. We also know that some of you have built on the border so if you log on to find half your house inaccessible just tell me, Nikita or DK and we will move it to a better location.

We are also planing to remove the whitelist by Sunday the latest so if you see any guests joining then be nice to them and hopefully they will stay for a while.

And as always if you find a problem don't worry just post a topic and we will get it sorted.

Thanks again

Arsenic

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:29 pm