You are currently viewing the old DKCraft forums.
Please visit www.dkcraft.net for our current forums!
Live Map!

Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:25 pm by xDeeKay

The server now has a live map! The map displays the map, chat, and player movement.
To view the live map simply click 'Live Map' on the navigation bar!
Hope you enjoy.

DKCraft SMP

Come play!
IP: mc.dkcraft.net

Mumble

Come chat!
IP: mumble.dkcraft.net
PORT: 65473

Latest topics

» Live Map!
Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:15 pm by Guest

» Forum Change - Updated
Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:03 am by xDeeKay

» Forum Change - IMPORTANT UPDATE
Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:58 am by xDeeKay

» Why Can't i Connect?
Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:04 pm by crichton

» SPLEEF
Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:54 am by TTLego

» HAPPY BIRDAY CRICHTON
Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:06 am by crichton

» please help. REWARD INCLUDED
Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:42 am by HAYZY8

» I Bid You A Due
Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:44 pm by crichton

» You will never see me do this again ?
Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:47 pm by impishmonkey

Random ban.

loganWirtz

Random ban.

Post  loganWirtz on Thu May 24, 2012 6:06 am

Yeah so i got banned for modding apparently. And well I wasn't or I would at least want to see some sort of evidence or something.
    I would like to talk to an admin not a moderator no offence but the one who banned me is kinda of abusive when I say kinda I mean like ALOT.

Its kind of a rediculas ban I hope you will see this.
    lissy4214211
    Operator
    Operator

Re: Random ban.

Post  lissy4214211 on Thu May 24, 2012 6:09 am

this should be in the ban appeal topic

loganWirtz

Post  loganWirtz on Thu May 24, 2012 6:13 am

im trying to talk to someone in charge thanks. not an apeal.

Post  Guest on Thu May 24, 2012 7:28 am

loganWirtz wrote:Yeah so i got banned for modding apparently

Sounds like a ban appeal to me, other wise you wouldn't be trying to get unbanned. So I've moved it to the ban appeals section.

I've been informed that you were using a speed mining client. Now seeing how it couldn't be a lag issues, say with someone flying, there is no way to could be lag due to the server.Meaning that you must have been using a modified client.

So if you cared to explain why you had a mod installed, as its against the rules, then you could have your ban length changed. Your ban is currently 7 days, if it was me who caught you it would be for a long time IE forever.
    xDeeKay
    Owner
    Owner

Post  xDeeKay on Thu May 24, 2012 10:23 am

I have permanently banned you and your IP as your IP had already been banned on a previous account.
    This is called ban evading which is not allowed.

This is actually your third account you have been on, which means this is your second ban evade, you will not be un-banned.

loganWirtz

Post  loganWirtz on Thu May 24, 2012 11:22 pm

Dude those acc from before were banned because I was pretending to know peoples real names while we were in a skype call together. I thought you knew that? lol. Lissy was aware of this but didnt want to un ban them i guess. You can ask rootypoo if you want he was also there. XD

loganWirtz

Post  loganWirtz on Thu May 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Arsnic did you say that i was flying if lissy said that shes making things up. if not well nvm and i swear to god i wasent using a speed mod or anything of the sort. And about the mining it probably was lag i was lagging at bit at the time.

loganWirtz

Post  loganWirtz on Thu May 24, 2012 11:29 pm

And deekay I wasnt evading because the other two banned acc was just a funny prank to lissy and rootypoo. i thought they were unbanned. i was only having fun at the time i didnt mean for it to seem like an ban evade. i hope you reconsider. (And i know its alot easier for you to just ignore this and keep me banned but ive heard alot better about you so im pretty sure you will see where im coming from)

Post  Guest on Fri May 25, 2012 4:00 pm

It also appears you are unable to read,

I said it couldn't have been a lag issue like if someone is banned for flying,

Also Dk said that you will not be unbanned. And then saying it was fun doesn't help your cause.

Another point is, if you other accounts were unbanned why did you not use them...Maybe as you were BAN EVADING.

Now please grow up, move on and don't try to be a clever little boy and try to return as your not wanted here.

Good bye.

loganWirtz

Post  loganWirtz on Sat May 26, 2012 4:38 am

dude why are you so rude, i never said anything mean. i was unaware my ban reasons now i will ask you please reconsider ive done nothing wrong i swear i was not speed mining and i was definitely not flying in a cave where i was accused. I dont get it im telling you guys the truth. And i know you dont have any proof BECAUSE i didnt do anything. And where did this flying thing even come from.

Deekay can we please have a skype conversation so none of my words are twisted against me or misinterpreted

Post  Guest on Sat May 26, 2012 6:43 am

loganWirtz wrote:and i was definitely not flying in a cave where i was accused.

I never said you was flying. I say this really simple. You were seen speed hacking, this cannot be a problem if you lag. For example lag can sometimes make someone look like they are flying, but seeing how lag cannot effort the speed of mining then you must have been using a hacked client.

Also as you have been banned 3 times now for hacking and that you banned evaded then you will not be unbanned. If you was just ban evading then there might of been a slight chance of getting unbanned but seeing how you get banned 3 times on hacking then when you return you will just hack again.

Also I'm not being rude, its just your ignorance trying to fight a lost cause. Now please can "wake up and smell the coffee" you have zero chance of being unbanned.

On a side note, download mumble. Dk will be on mumble rather then give you his skype. If you catch him when he is online then you can plead a cause not worth fighting for.

I now hope you can understand what is being said and why we know you wasn't flying. Also why would we lie, explain that to use. Why would we lie to get a player on our server banned. If we have no reason for you to be banned then you would have been unbanned, but seeing how we have no reason NOT to unbanned you it will stay that way.

I hope you read this and finally see where you have gone wrong and why you cannot come back on basic rules of the server and not just a opinion based ban.

loganWirtz

Post  loganWirtz on Sat May 26, 2012 7:03 am

see theres no way for me to prove to you that, for the last time i wasn't hacking and i have no idea why im being acccused. and its worth the fight because im being wronged.

xDeeKay
    Owner
    Owner

Post  xDeeKay on Sat May 26, 2012 8:07 am

loganWirtz wrote:see theres no way for me to prove to you that, for the last time i wasn't hacking and i have no idea why im being acccused. and its worth the fight because im being wronged.
    I'm not too worried about the ban for 'hacking' since NoCheat doesn't allow players to break blocks faster than the normal speed.

From your first ban, even if you were joking around with knowing peoples names, you were still banned and you should still have made a ban appeal the first time you were banned.

Since I believe you don't mean any harm, I'll be reducing your ban back to 7 days so you'll have to wait it out.

loganWirtz

Post  loganWirtz on Sat May 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Thank you deekay. Ill wait the days out. Thanks again.

loganWirtz

Post  loganWirtz on Sat May 26, 2012 10:30 pm

And what day will i be unbanned 7 days from now or 7 from when i was banned?

Post  Guest on Sat May 26, 2012 11:37 pm

2 june 3.13am EST

loganWirtz

Post  loganWirtz on Sun May 27, 2012 2:29 am

thank you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:02 am