You are currently viewing the old DKCraft forums.
Please visit www.dkcraft.net for our current forums!
Live Map!

Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:25 pm by xDeeKay

The server now has a live map! The map displays the map, chat, and player movement.
To view the live map simply click 'Live Map' on the navigation bar!
Hope you enjoy.

DKCraft SMP

Come play!
IP: mc.dkcraft.net

Mumble

Come chat!
IP: mumble.dkcraft.net
PORT: 65473

Latest topics

» Live Map!
Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:15 pm by Guest

» Forum Change - Updated
Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:03 am by xDeeKay

» Forum Change - IMPORTANT UPDATE
Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:58 am by xDeeKay

» Why Can't i Connect?
Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:04 pm by crichton

» SPLEEF
Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:54 am by TTLego

» HAPPY BIRDAY CRICHTON
Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:06 am by crichton

» please help. REWARD INCLUDED
Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:42 am by HAYZY8

» I Bid You A Due
Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:44 pm by crichton

» You will never see me do this again ?
Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:47 pm by impishmonkey

For xDeeKay

riggsiscool

For xDeeKay

Post  riggsiscool on Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:07 am

hey xDeeKay i just wanted to make this because i think this server is over protected and the staff is f***ing retard they don't help with shit. Four of my friends were griefed even me. So i didn't worry until the problem gets worse. Then i said something and they can't do much my friend destroyed a house that he built for me and he destroy some of it and got banned. Him and his buddies have stoles books destroy a farm building with out permison stealing other peoples stuff. Imp has said they have been banned but i don't now i know the person in real life and hes just griefes. We get banned for protecting the home. Some of my friends may have screen shots im not sure ill look in to it. My friends and i are pretty helpful mostly carloaclao he has help people, built stuff and he doesn't get any thing.(Trusted) he has also been on the server longer than most trusted people. Just wanted to you look into this

Thanks for you time and respond asap
    crichton

Re: For xDeeKay

Post  crichton on Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:31 am

There were too many screenshots, so I just cut some of the good parts together.

Operator

Post  lissy4214211 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:32 am

Since this is on the forum and not PM to him, i believe I have every right to argue this and defend myself and my fellow staff. You have been pretty good up until tonight where you have called deekay a "40 year old virgin who cannot get p***y which i have screenshots of. I have also rolled back the griefs done by imakenifeya and switch and also banned them for a week SINCE it was nothing extremely major, which you then began saying "f*** you" to me and Impishmonkey. when crichton said something he replied with "ok f*** you crichton f*** this server f*** deekay he can suck my d*** and this server is over protected" which i also have screenshot of. This isn't the first outburst from carlo however, since he rages a lot about not being trusted. I was called a "b***h" numerous times as well as impishmonkey.

Owner
    Owner

Post  xDeeKay on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:24 am

You have dug a really deep hole for yourself riggs. Instead of having and outburst in-game and in this thread, you could have simply PM'd me about it.

I don't need screenshots to tell that you are immature, you display that quite clearly. Also, what good would a server be being unprotected?

I'm not really sure what point you are trying to get across in this post anyway. Demote all the staff members for doing their jobs? I don't think so.
    I suggest you shape up and show some maturity before you get a ban yourself.

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:12 am

trust
    Noun:
    Firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something.

The word trust is "firm belief", and is there I reason I couldn't trust you, yes. As DK said, we could tell you are not mature enough, hence why we couldn't trust you. Then once you and carloaclao started asking for trusted it became even more clear that all you cared about was ranks and not playing a game on the internet.

Also the fact is you cannot even keep a good argument up, so you bring real life into game. "Dk is a 40 year old..." Yes. What if DK is 40 years old, he would still be running a server better then you could ever. When you also bring real life into a video game it shows your lack of insecurity, you need to talk about something which you most likely heard from someone else in your life but just changing the concept.

Another point is that DK doesn't just trust girls. I am male, so is leather, mjharper, deathprize, raul, gork, lego, hayzy and many others who are male and are trusted by him. The fact you think that he only trusts girls is that he is one of the only Server owners who is fair to girls. My male server owners have the mentality in their head that girls cannot do a good job. But look at lissy or impish, they both d a brilliant job, and you wouldn't never be able to do it.

My final point is going to be that you think by posting it on the forums everyone id going to see it and then decide to leave the server, well your once AGAIN wrong. You dont listen and your just a child-like character who wants more than he deserves. I told you in game how you gain my trust, like building something not for you but the server or being on mumble to talk, but you shunned them and continue to complain. I say get on mumble as voice is much better to get to know someone then words on a screen.

Now I don't know if your wanting to say here and try to be quite and in due time earn the staff members trust or if you and whoever else wants to leave, go to another server get don't over by the admin and owner as all they care about is money and not they players then realise how good this is server really is. You could also head off to a griefing server as its not "over protected" but then again your argument clashes with the fact your got griefed and is rather pissed off.

I hope you realise what your best option is and choose it.

J_J_M51

Post  J_J_M51 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:15 pm

Chill bro girls do just as good a job as you would.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:17 am