You are currently viewing the old DKCraft forums.
Please visit www.dkcraft.net for our current forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You are currently viewing the old DKCraft forums.
Please visit www.dkcraft.net for our current forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Live Map!

Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:25 pm by xDeeKay

The server now has a live map! The map displays the map, chat, and player movement.
To view the live map simply click 'Live Map' on the navigation bar!
Hope you enjoy.

DKCraft SMP

Come play!
IP: mc.dkcraft.net

Mumble

Come chat!
IP: mumble.dkcraft.net
PORT: 65473

Latest topics

» Live Map!
Suggestions on three things -from Matty EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:15 pm by Guest

» Forum Change - Updated
Suggestions on three things -from Matty EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:03 am by xDeeKay

» Forum Change - IMPORTANT UPDATE
Suggestions on three things -from Matty EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:58 am by xDeeKay

» Why Can't i Connect?
Suggestions on three things -from Matty EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:04 pm by crichton

» SPLEEF
Suggestions on three things -from Matty EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:54 am by TTLego

» HAPPY BIRDAY CRICHTON
Suggestions on three things -from Matty EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:06 am by crichton

» please help. REWARD INCLUDED
Suggestions on three things -from Matty EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:42 am by HAYZY8

» I Bid You A Due
Suggestions on three things -from Matty EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:44 pm by crichton

» You will never see me do this again ?
Suggestions on three things -from Matty EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:47 pm by impishmonkey

4 posters

Suggestions on three things -from Matty

Matty_B_IRE

Suggestions on three things -from Matty Empty Suggestions on three things -from Matty

Post  Matty_B_IRE Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:30 pm

I Matty Have 3 ideas , you can take them or leave them they are simply suggestions .

1) Make it so poeple can make money by selling stuff like wheat , mushrooms , sugarcane , you know like that .

2) The plugin [iauction] adds a market to the server , it gives everything a better value . You can bid for what ever sombody is selling , if you dont want it you dont bid , its really easy to bid its like /auction bid [amount] , the plugin is very good , and would help everybody! .

3) I noticed there is no [Head-Admin] I think there should be a [Head_Admin] Or [Head-Mod] , Which could be decided by members and trusted voting on the server for the rank , ps i think Matty Is cool

-Remember these are just simply suggestions You can take them or you can shit on them your ...whatever ,

-From [Avener_IronMan]..Matty_B_IRE cheers Idea [HIII].
    rabbit pirat lol! flower elephant jocolor geek scratch study
    lissy4214211
    lissy4214211
    Operator
    Operator

Suggestions on three things -from Matty Empty Re: Suggestions on three things -from Matty

Post  lissy4214211 Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:13 pm

I like the 1st idea, we just got melons and pumpkins as sellable items which is good but i agree with #1.
    #2 is a 50% for me, not sure how well that will work and people would probably stop using the shop.
    3rd seems nice but i don't want people of same rank think they are lesser then the Head. so this is 50% for me as well. not sure

just what i think Smile but i deff like the 1st idea. 2nd and 3rd are maybe for me.
    crichton
    crichton

Suggestions on three things -from Matty Empty Re: Suggestions on three things -from Matty

Post  crichton Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:41 am

I would love to be able to sell wheat/bread XD
    xDeeKay
    xDeeKay
    Owner
    Owner

Post  xDeeKay Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:22 am

1. I keep some things un-sellable in the shops so that players couldn't make huge amounts of money from all the items. If you want to make money easily, then find some iron and sell it.

2. I've thought of this idea before, I like it. But there are more important things I need to do before I so this.

3. No. I will have no 'sub' of each ranks. I honestly hate servers that have ridiculous ranks like those.

Thank-you for your suggestions.
    Matty_B_IRE

Post  Matty_B_IRE Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:17 pm

xDeeKay wrote:1. I keep some things un-sellable in the shops so that players couldn't make huge amounts of money from all the items. If you want to make money easily, then find some iron and sell it.

2. I've thought of this idea before, I like it. But there are more important things I need to do before I so this.

3. No. I will have no 'sub' of each ranks. I honestly hate servers that have ridiculous ranks like those.

Thank-you for your suggestions.
    ye ok , i understand , Smile but i like that pumpkins were put in for sale , thank you.

-Matt

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:54 am